sufechiter Admin replied

295 weeks ago

Freebie And The Bean Full Movie Online Free

Show Spoiler

646f9e108c Freebie and Bean are somewhat bumbling odd couple partnered SFPD detectives with the Intelligence Squad. Despite their different natures, they have each other's back, especially when it comes to their so far fourteen month investigation against racketeer Red Meyers, who is well-connected in all the right places. They finally have the first shred of physical evidence against Meyers to corroborate the insider account of a lowlife named Harry Motley, whose whereabouts are currently unknown. Despite the flimsy evidence and no Motley, they believe they have no choice but to bring in Meyers on any charge when they learn there is a contract hit out on Meyers, the hit man named Michigan Phil. Based on this information and recent knowledge that Motley is returning to town on Monday, the D.A., concerned primarily with maintaining his high successful prosecution rate and getting the highers-up off his back, recommends they release Meyers, but make sure he stays alive until Monday when they can bring both Meyers and Motley in. Their inconspicuous shadowing of Meyers in protecting him against Michigan Phil and any other potential attempts on his life is made all the more difficultit is Super Bowl weekend, the game being held in San Francisco, andespecially Bean's thoughts steer toward the growing evidence that Bean's Latina wife is having an affair.
Freebie and Bean, two San Francisco police detectives, have one goal in life: to bring down Red Meyers, a local hijacking boss. After many fruitless months they finally collect an important piece of evidence. However, before they can get an arrest warrant, they hear the news of the hitman being hired to kill Meyers.
An almost perfect movie. Richard Rush, who, up until this point, was known primarilythe director of a bunch of biker films that WEREN'T EASY RIDER, directed this inspired lunacy that teams James Caan and Alan Arkincops who'll do whatever it takes to nail dapper mobster Jack Kruschen. Caan and Arkin have chemistry to burn and the script by Robert Kaufman is very biting. Rush's direction is stellarthe film is nearly breathtakingly fast paced. The chase scenes in this film are great. It's funny, violent, and sometimes creepy (check out Christopher Morleya very unpleasant transvestite). With Alex Rocco, Mike Kellin, Loretta Swit, and Valerie Harper, who has a small roleArkin's hot-blooded wife Consuelo.
OMG. I can't believe all the chuckleheads banging on about un-pc this and too much violence that. It's a stupid 70's comedy and one of the five best from the 70's - Slapshot, Uptown Saturday Night and Animal House being three others.<br/><br/>You get one choice of your own to add! <br/><br/>I just watched it again today and still enjoyed itmuchwhen I first saw it in the 70's. Basically it takes the formula for chase gags straight the era of Buster Keatonsuch and updates them to the 70's. <br/><br/>I'm still trying to figure out how some people claim that Arkin is a stiff and has no chemistry with Cann. The only better pairing from that period for comedy has been Cosby and Poitier. <br/><br/>I'm also running All In The Family (another celebration of un-PCness) and again, it's dated but I see very few people with the guts to put out that kind of comedy today.

Claws in hindi free downloadLego Bionicle: The Journey to One malayalam movie downloadRonnie ser p stjernerne full movie in hindi free downloadWar Planets full movie in hindi free download mp4Internalised song free downloaddownload Trinity BloodUnrequited Love hd mp4 downloaddownload Episode 2.28the On Our Way Home full movie in hindi free download hdthe Bloody Weekend full movie in hindi free download

last edited 217 weeks ago by sufechiter
Please log in to post a reply.